Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Funny thoughts about Jon


So I woke up this morning with a bugger of a headache, so I took an excederine. Now, I don't know about you, but along with taking away my headache, excederine makes me happy. And really chatty. But as Jon and I were jogging with our ipods on, I was stuck thinking to myself this morning, and most of my thoughts were about that cute husband of mine. Here are some of my 5:00 in the morning thoughts:

When Jon does that backwards run he does for part of each lap we run, it seriously looks like I'm watching him in rewind mode. It looks so cool.

When he's running in said fashion, I try to run all sexy-like while he is running facing me. I wonder if he notices.

He will run halfway across the street to kick something that catches his eye (ie pinecone, big rock, beer can he thinks is empty that actually has enough beer in it to splatter on his leg-I pretend not to notice)

Even though my slow pace kills him, he stays with me.

How did I get so lucky?!!!



No comments: