Monday, August 15, 2011

first day of school

Reaghan in 2nd, Kenna in 5th, and Reese doesn't know how to show Kindergarten :)



Reese was really sick the first week of school, so this is the "sort of" first day. Andrew leaves almost an hour before (to Jr. High) so i missed him. He has been bugging me about letting the girls walk to school since he will no longer be walking with them. I haven't given it much thought, but he brought it up again last night, when I reassured him they walk with friends, and they will be fine as long as they stay together. I guess he'd held it together for as long as he could, and broke down crying. He's apparently been losing sleep about their safety, and sobbed, "I can't lose them!" So I've promised to walk/drive the kids to and from school each day so Andrew can sleep.

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love their hair. I can't believe how old they all are! We're excited to see you guys soon! And that is so cute about Andrew - what a thoughtful big brother!