Monday, November 16, 2009

Favorite quote of the day...

Jon with the proud father


And the award goes to...JANELLE!!! I was wearing a ballcap when I saw her this morning, so when my hair was in a knot on top of my head when she came to pick up Daisy this afternoon, she asked, "did you get a shower?" to which I said no. Janelle, "um, you should." Yeah, I suppose when your hair looks wet even though it's not, it might be time for a shower. But I made 6 loaves of bread! That's gotta count for something! Jon, on the other hand, started his morning off by delivering a baby in the passenger seat of a car, then took all the kids out of school to take them out to lunch. He has school Monday nights, so he won't see them until tomorrow. We got the time wrong on when Reaghan goes to lunch, and the office lady said it was too late-that she would have already eaten. But then she said, "wait, that might be her looking at me right now!" Everyone tried to tell her to go ahead and eat with her class, but she hung out in the office waiting for her dad. Wow, this story has some seriously sad potential. I'm so glad he got there when he did! Jon, my hero.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

WOW!
Jonny boy! What a stud! Tell him I'm jealous. I think it would be fascinating to actually deliver a baby. NOT BE IN LABOR, but deliver the baby for someone else. My mom had to once at someone's house, and she said it was amazing.
Anyway--lot of info.
Miss you guys!
EDWARD!! T Minus 3 days and counting...

Melissa said...

He is a wonderful guy! You and your kids are lucky!