Monday, October 5, 2009

Lazy Saturday


well, it was lazy for some of us. Jon was busy installing a new toilet. This was after he plunged, snaked, then removed the old toilet and tried to unplug it out on the lawn. I was mortified when a poopie came rolling out. Never mind that there were dozens of dog poopies all over the lawn. there, right in front of my sweet husband's eyes, was my poop.I tried to sheild his eyes from the offensive poo, but he was all business. We ended up needing a new toilet anyway, and our new one (appropriately name The Champion) brags an ability to flush an entire bucket of golf balls without clogging. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

3 comments:

Will and Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! You are SO funny! I laughed and laughed about this! And I'm still laughing.......

Will and Melissa said...

Yup...still laughing!!!

Stacy said...

You are hilarious. The kids came running in the see what was going on because I was laughing so hard! Maybe we'll invest in the champion someday too!