Saturday, August 29, 2009

First day of school

"when I be five, I go school." Reese had a little separation anxiety dropping off the kids. She's had them to herself all day. every day for almost a year. Poor sweet thing.
Reaghan in front of her classroom. She said the funniest thing when she got home. I asked how her day was, and she sighed, "well, Mrs. K. said we were going to do something really exciting, and guess what-" (she raises her eyebrows and shakes her head) "it wasn't."


The kids are showing what grade they're starting. Rage is holding up a "k" and reese, well, looks like she's starting 10th grade.





2 comments:

WHAT'S THIS SITE GOOD FOR? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacque said...

Oh my! The first day of school!
I am not looking forward to that when it's Char's turn! :(