Thursday, June 11, 2009

More dodgeball pictures

Yeah family support! I think they were actually there to see Miranda's friend play against us. They are about the best team on the league, and we were 4 girls and 2 guys, so we were a bit suckish. Happy birthday, Miranda!I actually did catch this ball. So fun. I was named MVP for our tam the last three games. Well, two said "cherise" and one said "Tress" The girls are Jeni and Carrie, so I kind of think that was a scary attempt at my name. (think, Terees...?)

Jeni forbade from putting this on, but that was only because she didn't know we got the balls coming right at her in the pic. That makes it way funnier-totally worth the goofy face.


My throws totally suck. I mostly just try not to let them get caught so I can stay in the game. It's more of a bowling throw, really.





3 comments:

Jacque said...

Ok, I LOVE that you are updating your blog more! I get so excited!

I truly wish there were leagues like yours here in Utah. How fun!

Are you guys coming up for the Reunion/Grandma's Birthday?

halliday6 said...

We'll see. We are coming up for a Halliday reunion (siblings-not extended family) about 2 weeks later, So I doubt it. The free spirit in me will want to take over and brave the trip on my own with my four kids last minute, but it will probably come down to $$$. The Halliday trip will cost $800 just for gas!

Monica said...

So fun to find your blog - love to invite you to mine - send me your email to monicarmcd@gmail.com - miss seeing you around, but still manage to run into you. Monica McDowell