Friday, June 5, 2009

American Idol Finale

You know me, any excuse for a party! I LOVE parties. I love doing the food, I love the visiting, I love it all. Here we've got a couple sisters, sis-in-law Courtney, and cousin Sky.
Oh, Kris, (sniff) we are so happy!!!

Janelle and Sky realize they totally match. It's in their blood. The funny part is that Janelle couldn't wear makeup and had to wear her glasses because she was getting lasiks the next day, so she was probably feeling super-cute. She looks so good without makeup, I could puke.


3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Haha That is so cute that they matched! I wish I could get away with no makeup. It's considered a felony in all fifty states though.

Will and Melissa said...

That's so cute that you and your sisters get together like that! I wish I lived near my family...Don't ever take that for granted!

Will and Melissa said...

Oh and by the way- Janelle is gorgeous and looks exactly like your mom! :)