Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER!!!
I know I look kinda scary in the morning, but how cute are my pancakes?!!! I cried all through church. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom! Here's Kennadie's song she wrote for me:
It's Sunday morning and I wake, It's Mother's day-it's really great. We sing this song because it's truuuue we sing it because we love youuuuuu. We clean a lot but we'll take a shot 'cause we'll do anything for you. We'll walk with you, we'll talk with you, we'll do anything for youuuuu. Many people love their mom-but I love you the most. I remember always about those time when Reese would tell us of a ghost. We love you mom-we really do. That is why we sing to youuu.



1 comment:

Will and Melissa said...

Such cute pancakes and what a great song! I'm glad you had a great day! And you look adorable, btw!