Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hiking ussery pass and the Superstitions

Janelle told us about a great hike that she runs, which made us think is was pretty easy. As is turns out, she is just super-human. It was fun, though. (the hiking pamphlet called it "moderately difficult" )The kids wouldn't let us go back until we got to the top.





























I love Reaghan's expression here!















We seem to have to do a lot of carrying on the hike down. Jon held Reese up and down, and I held Reaghan the hike down.








These are the hyrogliphics (i know it's spelled wrong) we saw on the Superstition hike.






































































































































6 comments:

Victoria said...

We hiked that for a school trip, and posed on the very same rock! it is kind-of hard, but we had fun.

Janelle said...

FYI! I said I ran that in highschool! I'm a flabby mom now. sad.

Victoria said...

Hey- thanks so much for helping me w/ my guitar. I can play that whole song that you taught me without having to stop between chords!

The Gunderson's said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun! I am tempted to come visit and hike it with you guys!

Haley said...

I love the hiking pictures- we miss you guys!

Shelly said...

How fun! Cute picss